[128x - 32x] Craft of the Titans II: Craft to the Future [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
20 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2018, 23:15

Craft of the Titans II: Craft to the Future

You wake up from a deep slumber, only to find out you have been hibernating for countless years... decades... maybe more. You soon find out that your prior actions (the events of Craft Of The Titans) had devastating results. The world as you knew it has perished. All fruitful life is gone. Tyrion, a neutral Time Warden will guide you on journey back through multiple timelines to prevent the war between the Old Gods and the Dragonflight that lead to your prior adventures. You must go back in time, and then Craft To The Future!

Download

for MC1.12 by Novamanga

Installation

Show
  1. Download the "Craft to the Future" Patch (above) and Sphax PureBDcraft Texture Pack here.
  2. Put both .zip files in your "resourcepacks" directory.
  3. Launch "Craft to the Future" and go in the options, click on "Resource Packs".
  4. Click on the two patches so they appear in the box on the right.
  5. Click "Done" and wait a few moments for the textures to load (you will be returned to the options menu)

Preview

Show

Changelog

2018-09-19: Added Novamanga's files to OP [HanFox]
v3: added Gorgomite mob textures to Lycanites desertmobs.
v2: added textures for (Lycanites) Clinks and Scythe throwables, (Pickle Tweaks) repair kit, grass strainer, wooden paxel
v1.0: BDCraft mod patches to date 4.17.2018, WIP textures Lycanites, ArmorPlus, Pickletweaks, Harvestcraft texture for BBQ chips.

Credits

Show
Last edited by Seth0067 on 12 Jun 2018, 03:06, edited 4 times in total.
If I do not respond to BDCraft messaging, feel free to DM me via Discord (seth0067)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 24 Apr 2018, 23:12

Could you by chance upload Pickle Tweaks by itself, so we could use it for other packs; (I would use it for SevTech Ages.) Thank you.
20 Posts

Post 29 Apr 2018, 19:04

Hi Areorah, I'm trying to wrap the full patch for Pickle Tweaks this week. If you haven't seen the Sevtech Ages pack patch, its obviously in that as well.
If I do not respond to BDCraft messaging, feel free to DM me via Discord (seth0067)
3 Posts

Post 03 May 2018, 01:58

First thank you for the resource pack. I just wanted to let you know that v3 is packed wrong. The files are inside a folder that is in the zip file and minecraft does not see the pack.
20 Posts

Post 08 May 2018, 05:52

RehabOholic wrote:
First thank you for the resource pack. I just wanted to let you know that v3 is packed wrong. The files are inside a folder that is in the zip file and minecraft does not see the pack.
The zip archives should be ok now. Thanks for the heads up.
1 Post

Post 22 Jun 2018, 09:06

there are textures to more furnaces mod but when i change it the mod get deleted, whats the problem ?
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 23 Jun 2018, 15:23

Been through my files and made up some more complete patches. Feel free to use these.

Craft to the Future Enjoy :)

Novamanga
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
1 Post

Post 19 Sep 2018, 05:06

The download links are not working, it gives me a 404 error saying they no longer exist...