[64x] Feed the Beast: The Dark Trilogy [MC1.7]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
4 Posts

Post 25 Feb 2015, 17:02

The Dark Trilogy is a modpack composed of three tiers of mods; techonology, magic and nature. Balance was a key element in the development of TDT with lasting gameplay a must. IC2, Thermal Expansion 4 and Buildcraft 6 are centered among the tech teir with Blood Magic, Botania and Thaumcraft bringing in the magic. Forestry and Harvestcraft are just some of the many nature mods.

This mod pack contains custom recipes and does not support adding or removing mods. Fastcraft mod by "player" is highly suggested for this modpack client and server side if applicable.

Download

v1.1.1 for MC1.7 by Novamanga

Changelog

Show
  • 24/02/2015: Most texture files have been added.
  • 26/02/2015: Added Bluepower textures.
  • 27/02/2015: Added MineFactory Reloaded textures and corrected Forestry texture version.
  • 28/02/2015: Added pack.mcmeta and pack.png files.
  • 28/02/2015: Added 64x & 128x versions.
  • 21/02/2016: Updated to v1.1.1 by Novamanga

Patch Installation Instructions

Show
  • Download the patch from this post
  • Download Sphax Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.7.10 in the same size, from https://bdcraft.net/downloads
  • Place both in your resourcepacks folder
  • Open Minecraft and select the packs on the Resourcepacks screen

Credits

Show
Last edited by iancsmith on 28 Feb 2015, 15:04, edited 19 times in total.
I make mod-pack patches! :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 25 Feb 2015, 17:03

Please provide some preview screenshots (even if it's just of your own base).

It's also highly preferred that your credits include all the patches used and links to the actual individual patch threads.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
4 Posts

Post 25 Feb 2015, 17:08

Will do.
1 Post

Post 27 Feb 2015, 01:49

The texture pack doesn't show up in the game menu, you're missing the .meta file.
Also, missing Forestry and minefactory reloaded
4 Posts

Post 27 Feb 2015, 15:26

I think I've solved the problems with Forestry and have added MineFactory Reloaded.

This is only a patch and so you will also find that it is missing the basic minecraft textures, once patched onto Sphax's texture files it will work. It is against the forum rules to redistribute textures created by Sphax.
BDcraft Web Admin
6614 Posts

Post 28 Feb 2015, 06:15

I didn't notice you were missing the mcmeta file. It is part of the rules that a MC1.7 patch include them. This then makes putting the patch in the main Sphax pack unnecessary as both the main pack and patch can be activated on the resourcepacks screen.

Take a look at the rules I linked you before and read the "Minecraft 1.7+" spoiler.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
4 Posts

Post 28 Feb 2015, 13:12

OK, I didn't notice that section of the rules, sorry.

A pack.mcmeta and pack.png file have now been added.
2 Posts

Post 21 Feb 2016, 13:11

Hey,

got a question will there be a reupload for this patch, because the old links are not availible anymore?

Hope this read somebody :D

Greetings
Patch Creator
1498 Posts

Post 21 Feb 2016, 18:12

Here's an updated patch for the pack.

Ver 1.1.1 Enjoy :)
If anyone would like to take over any of my threads please contact me. I will continue to host what I have done but expect no further updates.
2 Posts

Post 21 Feb 2016, 20:37

Oh that was quick :)

Thank you very much :D