[512x, 128x - 64x] The Ocarina Mod [MC1.5 - 1.6]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
Supporter
286 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2014, 19:07

The Ocarina Mod

The Ocarina Mod adds a fully-functioning Ocarina straight from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask into Minecraft! The Ocarina functions just like it does in The Legend of Zelda. You can now learn songs that effect gameplay!

Downloads

for MC1.6.4
Show

for MC1.5
Show

Preview

Show

Changelog

v1.1 - Someone (I think HanFox) added IBlackEye's 1.5 Version
v1.0 - Released

Credits

Sphax
HanFox
CadenDonuts
Sparkst3r
IBlackEye
Last edited by NintendoFan37 on 08 Aug 2014, 21:43, edited 1 time in total.
:D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2014, 19:08

Well, if you're going to upgrade a patch you should really include the old ones, too, else they'll get lost on the old forum.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Supporter
286 Posts

Post 27 Jul 2014, 19:09

HanFox wrote:
Well, if you're going to upgrade a patch you should really include the old ones, too, else they'll get lost on the old forum.
Thank You for the Info :) I will keep this in mind.
14 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2014, 21:14

Is it possible at all to get the 128x for 1.5.2? I've been following this for almost a year now, and I'm still running 1.5.2 because the LegendGear mod I use to partner with this mod doesn't support any other version.

I want to thank you sooo much for picking this up, I've been desperately waiting for the x128 version! I just need to make sure I can use it with my 1.5.2 modded Minecraft.
Supporter
286 Posts

Post 08 Aug 2014, 21:41

slave2midna wrote:
Is it possible at all to get the 128x for 1.5.2? I've been following this for almost a year now, and I'm still running 1.5.2 because the LegendGear mod I use to partner with this mod doesn't support any other version.

I want to thank you sooo much for picking this up, I've been desperately waiting for the x128 version! I just need to make sure I can use it with my 1.5.2 modded Minecraft.
14 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2014, 02:35

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGO YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy now my Zelda awesome Adventure is nearly complete!!!!!!! You sir! Are from the golden goddesses and I implore your to continue being awesome!!
Supporter
286 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2014, 02:40

slave2midna wrote:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGO YAYAYAAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy now my Zelda awesome Adventure is nearly complete!!!!!!! You sir! Are from the golden goddesses and I implore your to continue being awesome!!
I take it your a huge Zelda fan? Both by your reaction and your name (Midna) ;)
Anyway, your welcome :D