[64x] Feed the Beast: Mage Quest [MC1.7]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
18 Posts

Post 22 Sep 2014, 17:00

A pack about magic of all kinds.

This is an official FTB modpack, developed by Jadedcat. Also note that because this modpack introduces unheard of mods, and Sphax patches haven't been created for them, this patch may be missing many mods.

Installation

Show
  1. Download the original Sphax PureBDCraft resource pack for the Minecraft version 1.7.10, make sure you download the same resolution as the patch you'll be downloading.
  2. Download this patch.
  3. Place both the main PureBDcraft zip and the patch zip in to your resourcepacks folder.
  4. Open Mage Quest modpack via the FTB Launcher and go to the Resourcepacks screen.
  5. Select to activate both files and click Done.
  6. Have fun!

Downloads

Preview

Show

Changelog

Show
22/09/14 - 1.0: ***Initial Release***

Credits

Show
Blood Magic - CadenDonuts, Sphax, HanFox, NightCroweler, AbelFive, Laruae, Novamanga, Blooberry, Sparkst3r, NintendoFan37
JABBA - BigDaveNz1, Amon, Timmie3054, CadenDonuts, PCMaster160, HanFox, Novamanga
NEI Addons - HanFox
Super Crafting Frame - KaosKlaus
Thaumcraft - crumbl3d, Sparkst3r, CadenDonuts, KeddoXZ, Chase98, NintendoFan37, Novamanga
Thaumcraft Mob Aspects - Parker
Thaumic Tinkerer - Rockawill, KeddoXZ, Chase98, Novamanga
Last edited by DarkLight on 24 Sep 2014, 14:41, edited 1 time in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 24 Sep 2014, 07:21

"it is important you do get attached to your worlds."

Should say "do not" ;)
18 Posts

Post 24 Sep 2014, 14:42

SatanicSanta wrote:
"it is important you do get attached to your worlds."

Should say "do not" ;)
Thanks, typo fixed. :)
1 Post

Post 20 Feb 2015, 03:54

Hi great Job though just to let you know youl have to check the versions a lot :p Still though great job :D Love this :love: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
29 Posts

Post 13 Nov 2015, 18:15

I just updated all texture by going to their respective threads. Shall I edit this post and upload for you guys? I've kep all files inside the original file.

I'm only concerned about the legal stuff.

Edit: Thanks for the info:
Edit 2: I messed up on the Blood Magic patch. It's fixed now
Last edited by Ashendale on 13 Nov 2015, 21:42, edited 2 times in total.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 13 Nov 2015, 19:34

Ashendale wrote:
I just updated all texture by going to their respective threads. Shall I edit this post and upload for you guys? I've kep all files inside the original file.

I'm only concerned about the legal stuff.
As long as your pack doesn't include any of the files from the main PureBD resourcepack you can upload it.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
29 Posts

Post 16 Nov 2015, 21:39

I have a bit of an issue with this pack, and I don't know why. I'm am using the same PureBD craft pack on this modpack as the other modpacks I use (Infinity, Agrarian Skies 2).

But for some reason my health bar (only my health bar) is vanilla. I have tried downloading a new pack and even change the order on which they load, but no luck.

Any idea what might be causing this?