Adventure Backpack Mod 128x

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
8 Posts

Post 29 Aug 2015, 18:45

I have been using this mod for a while now and I would love to see this mod sphaxified by someone in the community. It hopefully wouldn't be too hard as a lot of the backpacks use vanilla textures.

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... -8-updated

Thank you in advance :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
43 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2015, 00:54

This here's an amazing take on the loved Backpacks add-on. Many mods offer backpacks but this one has a backpack that not only does what those other mods do but in some ways is even better.

Here's the original mod topic: https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... -8-updated

Basically this mod grants one a camper/explorer style backpack with canteens and a sleeping bag. No more does one need to waste inventory space for a bed or milk/soup/other liquid goods, this backpack has built-in liquid containers to put mushroom stew and milk into so one can go dungeon crawling while having enough stew to keep your health and hunger up and enough milk to counter the venom of cave spiders needed until you're ready to escape with your treasures. It even has a built in crafting table. And if you're above ground at night the sleeping bag allows you to sleep without having to carry an extra bed with you.

There's many models of these backpacks in this mod, and it also has other camping essentials as well. This is definitely a mod worth getting a sphax.
Last edited by HanFox on 18 Sep 2015, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged
8 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2015, 11:00

I already made a request for this mod to be patched

*Edit* Ignore this comment as this request has now been merged with mine.
43 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2015, 16:25

sorry Boomking when I searched the forums your topic didn't show my bad.