Animania

Think a certain mod would look awesome in a BDcraft style or want a mod pack patch? Make a request here.
Forum rules
Please read the Request Rules thread before posting.

Remember all the patches are created by the community, so instead of just posting numerous requests, or bumping loads of threads consider taking some time to put a few textures together. If everyone chipped in almost all patches would be done in no time.

There are tips, tricks, and resources available in the Work in Progress section.
1 Post

Post 24 May 2017, 15:26

I'd like to request a patch for Animania.

It's an immersive animal mod that adds a plethora of new animals to the game, as well as changes to their AI and a deep animal care and breeding system.

https://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... s-mod-that

Thanks!
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 26 May 2017, 23:09

I second this recommendation. The functions of the mod are being expanded and the models are very good. I am already using the mod at its original 16x depth and I am interested in seeing it added to the patches here!
23 Posts

Post 09 Jul 2017, 20:56

Throwing in my vote as well.
26 Posts

Post 17 Jul 2017, 20:50

I vote too!
Lifetime Supporter
247 Posts

Post 25 Jan 2018, 17:58

Another vote here, mainly for 1.12 (after discovering an issue with sheep breeding in the 1.10 version of the mod) and 128x.

I'm not sure who'd be able to make the textures, though. The animals are shaped quite a bit differently than those from vanilla Minecraft, so the texture artist for the Mo' Creatures patch comes to mind (Morgsta270), only he/she hasn't been active here for a while (last visited June 2015 according to profile).
12 Posts

Post 28 Jun 2019, 22:55

Adding my vote too
1 Post

Post 19 Oct 2019, 07:34

Adding my vote too :D
14 Posts

Post 05 Apr 2021, 22:24

This is a REALLY important one.