Forums - XmasBDcraft 2014 - Try to get a real gift : BDcraft Contests

It is currently 23 Sep 2017, 04:02 (All times are UTC )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
BDcraft Admin

PostPosted: 20 Nov 2014, 10:41 

For this Christmas (2014), BDcraft want to make you happy!

I really hope Santa will be cool with you this year (have you been kind enough?), but BDcraft.net wants to help him a bit.

From now on (20/11/2014) to Christmas (25/12/2014), you'll be able to submit screenshots, drawings and videos here, freely. We encourage you to post anything you want but all it must respect one theme: XmasBDcraft. ;)

The 5 bests submissions will win a PC game downloadable via Steam.

A list of PC games will be published with a poll: The 5 most voted games will be the prizes.
The submissions will be reviewed by Sphax, HanFox and Aedaeum to decide a ranking.

To participate:
  1. Download XmasBDcraft (recommended but not mandatory)
  2. Submit your creation here (as a reply). To help you, you can use a sites such as: imgur if it's a picture, YouTube or DailyMotion if it's a video.
  3. Submit as many things and as many times as you want to maximize your chances.
  4. Be happy :D

Please note: XmasBDcraft is a special ResourcePack. It contains many new features never seen before in another RP. Be sure to discover all of them.

We wish you a Merry Christmas (in advance). ;)

Have you tried Cubik?
That's the first tool to create 3D models for Minecraft and it can export to plenty of other formats! ;)

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2014, 01:37 
Great Job Sphax! I Think That My M8s Will Love This Addon, As Do I! Will Try And Get A Review On YouTube And Give You The Link!

PostPosted: 22 Nov 2014, 11:49 
please make the resource pack 64x my computer can't handle it and I really want to get into the Xmas mood :)
-KillACreeperC

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2014, 22:09 
I have a 4-part machinima series where I use the XmasBDcraft texture pack (one episode from last year) on my channel. Episode 2, 3 and 4 are scheduled to go live on the 1st, 10th and 20th of December. Is there any name/email I can put in the 'can view' box to preview them for this competition?

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2014, 22:28 
I would really like to participate but I just can't get the random texture to work ... Getting the same ones all the time (teddy bear for the toys-present or the laptop for the tech-present).
What am I doing wrong ? Playing on 1.8.1 with or without McPatcher :/
Appreciate any help! :)

P.S: Having those random textures would make the texture pack even better that it already is! :D

BDcraft Admin

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2014, 22:35 
Be sure to activate the variants option in Minecraft. ;)

Have you tried Cubik?
That's the first tool to create 3D models for Minecraft and it can export to plenty of other formats! ;)

PostPosted: 25 Nov 2014, 22:43 
Sphax wrote:Be sure to activate the variants option in Minecraft. ;)

I am feeling like an idiot right now ... :D
I forgot that I disabled that because I sometimes play Vanilla and I don't like them there ^.^
Thank you for your quick reply and help!! :)

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 12:12 
Wonderful this pack!, even better in 2014 with the 3D models!, really well done!, good work!
By cons for the cauldron, when filled with the water (no matter the level), the texture of the water is buggy (pink and black)
Thank you of corrected that ;)

BDcraft Admin

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 15:55 
XmasBDcraft 2014 will be updated to fix that bug and add few little things of last minute. ;)

Have you tried Cubik?

PostPosted: 01 Dec 2014, 19:40 
Here you go i did a Christmas music video using the Christmas pack you guys made its amazing keep at it bdcraft

http://youtu.be/uTMWGLJDaqY

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next