Idea about the new texture of autumn and the old pureBDcraft

Share things or chat about other subjects that don't fit in to the other forums.
1 Post

Post 14 Dec 2013, 18:04

Hello,everyone.I'm chinese and I live in China,it is not very easy for me to share my ideas with you guys becaues my English is quite poor.Anyway,I'd like to tell you guys that I made a new texture of autumn just now,but it comes from pureBDcraft.I really like this texture,and I would like to use it as the same season in the real world(this sentence might have some problems,I'm not sure...).So I made it and quite a few people like it.
Sorry,I can't put any photo on here,so I/m going to put the URL on here:https://tieba.baidu.com/p/2760172475
Oh,one more thing,I'm not very like the connected texture of the iron blocks.The problem is about the corner of the iron blocks.(Now I have to admit I don't konw how to explain this,just put some iron blocks like a "L",then you can understand what I'm talking about.)The corner will be render with a line and it's a little ugly.
That's all~It's my first time to put some thing on the web of other country with English.I'm a little nervous,and now I have to go to sleep,because its almost 2:00 in the morning in China...
41 Posts

Post 17 Dec 2013, 10:48

Seems like a good idea