BIG Bug!

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
1 Post

Post 07 Jul 2015, 19:13

Hi, I recently installed the GrungeBDcraft and PureBDcraft texture packs together, as the Grunge pack wasn't working on it's own. I put them both on at the same time, and my Minecraft proceeded to crash. I tried to log back in multiple times, but kept receiving the error saying "Your Minecraft has run out of memory!" I continued to try to fix the problem by checking my memory space, which was fine, I have plenty to go around. Then, I downloaded the latest Java, which did not fix the problem either. I then gave Minecraft permission to use 2GBs of memory, and when I did that and tried to log in I got an error saying "There is a problem with a texture pack." I then deleted the GrungeBDcraft and PureBDcraft texture packs from my resource pack folder, and the problem was immediately fixed. I would really like to use these texture packs, so are there any tips to help me be able to use them? Or is my graphics card on my computer not good enough? I was using Sildur's Vibrant Shaders at the time of attempting to use these packs. So if this is a mod issue, I apologize for posting on this page.

Thanks!
-TheEnderWolf22
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2015, 19:22 

*moved to Help Center*

It's not a bug if you're the only one having the issue ;)

It surely states more than just there being a "problem" with a texturepack? Pretty sure that on its own isn't an error message.

All you need to do to install it is put both zips for GrungeBD and PureBD in the resourcepacks folder then select them in game making sure GrungeBD is above PureBD in the list. GrungeBD is not a complete pack so is missing quite a few textures and PureBD fills the gaps.

If you continue to get an error you need to post the error message inside Show
tags.

I deleted your near duplicate thread from the GrungeBD section seeing as I answer your question about that here.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin