Blaze Tools: ReFORGEd

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 04 Oct 2015, 21:22

So I picked up the Blaze Tools mod by Mac and updated it to 1.7.10 for Forge. I was wondering if anyone could make a Sphax patch for it? I know one exists for the older version, but I have no experience in resource pack patching and there are new items with new textures.

"Do you have some blaze rods and you don't know what to do with them? Well now there are blaze tools! Each tool is stronger than the original because they use blaze rods to be crafted which makes them more of a rarer item to make since they can be quite hard to get when you don't have a blaze farm like most people. You can even enchant these tools as well!"
-Mac

20 new tools have been added, including Iron Blaze, Diamond Blaze, Pure Blaze, and Nether Tools. Blaze itself has a much better durability than standard wooden hilts, but its enchantablility is much higher than Gold. After you manage to get your Pure Blaze Tools, you can upgrade them into the mysterious "Nether Tools". Blaze Items are extremely enchantable. The more Blaze material a tool or armor piece has, the greater the enchantablility!

Link to Mod page.