Blokkit- Living Block Mobs!

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
25 Posts

Post 14 Apr 2014, 09:44

I'd like to petition a request for a Sphax patch for Blokkit- Living Block Mobs!
It,s an awsome mod !! you can craft a little pets like minecraft cubes and train it until grow at level 5 and then you give them a golden apple and they evolve!! they became more strong and bigger and their last evolution they have a crown!! :)i hope you can help me to sphaxify this mod because is amazing and i think is very easy to sphaxify but i dont know how make it :) :)

Here is the link to the thread:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/164- ... lock-mobs/
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
288 Posts

Post 17 Apr 2014, 21:30

@Rubencillo90, Take a look at this. Is that what you had in mind? I may be able to texture these if you can give me some idea of what the crowns are supposed to be made out of. I personally don't have the mod so I can't really see the blokkits in game.

Small Stone Blokkit

Show
25 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 09:07

yes it is!! :) the crowns in the giant blokkits are made of gold in the gold blokkit, made of flowers in the grass blokkit, made of diamond in the diamond blokkit and made of steel in the iron blokkit but the other two, wood and rock doesnt have crown but there are changes in their textures. the rock blokkit texture became ore texture with many colours and the wood blokkit change the type of wood that is made of to another like jungle wood. I hope this can help you :) thanks!! :):)
288 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 15:22

I believe I will be able to texture this mod, though I am not very talented with photoshop, being mostly self taught. I will see what I can do for you as the mod doesn't appear to be too terribly complicated to re-texture.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 18 Apr 2014, 20:45

@Laruae I would appreciate it if you could work on pushing out releases for the other mods you've done first... It really doesn't take that much time to do... Basically copy the formatting code from the rules I linked you to and then edit the relevant bits...
288 Posts

Post 19 Apr 2014, 20:02

@Aedaeum Will do so immediately. :D

-- 19 Apr 2014, 12:04 --

@rubencello90, The giant diamond blokkit appears to have some fashion of armor, do you think you could upload a screenshot of the armor? To take a screenshot you press F2 in game, it will be saved in your minecraft folder.
25 Posts

Post 21 Apr 2014, 09:32

Ok im going to train one of them in my save and ill take a screenshot :)

-- 20 Apr 2014, 15:37 --

I did it!! :) :)

but.. how can i upload a screenshot from my computer??

-- 21 Apr 2014, 10:26 --

I found the way!! :) :)
here is the diamond blokkit with the helmet:)

Show
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 21 Apr 2014, 22:33

@rubencillo90 None of your screen shots work.
288 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 03:12

@rubencillo90 Thats perfect. I attempted to install the mod to check out the grass and gold crowns, but no luck. Would you mind giving me a screenshot of each? Possibly the iron as well. Will get a WIP thread together for you.

@Aedaeum I can see the screenshot now :D
25 Posts

Post 22 Apr 2014, 22:50

Ok im going to train all of them and take screenshots :) :)

Its done :):)
The little and medium size blokkits are the same and i have taken only one screenshot of them but the giant blokkits are different. i have taken two or three screenshots of each one. i hope this can help you :) and thanks again :) :)

i put the screenshots in order:

Glowstone blokkit (its a WIP blokkit):
Show

Grass blokkit:
Show

(The giant grass blokkit has the flower in his head).

Iron blokkit:
Show

The giant iron blokkit has wristbands.

Wood blokkit:
Show

The giant wood blokkit is made of dark wood.

Stone blokkit:
Show

The giant stone blokkit has ore texture.

Gold blokkit:
Show

The giant gold blokkit has a crown.