3D missing textures

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
3 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2015, 21:38

furnace, dropper, dispenser, pumpkin and jack o lantern has missing textures inside,all the rail textures is completly missing and the enchancement table is also completly missing exept forthe book which is very very annoying
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
3 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2015, 21:49

Image as you hopefully could see on the phote none of the 3D stalk textures are working :/
3 Posts

Post 01 Aug 2015, 22:10

GoatUnicorn wrote:
Image as you hopefully could see on the phote none of the 3D stalk textures are working :/
yeah!, certainly it's a missing texture.
wondrously i can't see it at all! xD
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 02 Aug 2015, 10:59

Yes, most of the models are broken because Mojang changed the modelling system in the snapshots.

Minecraft even tells you it's highly likely the packs are incompatible in the resourcepacks screen.

Once the modelling system is pinned down I'm sure Sphax will do a full update.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
3 Posts

Post 02 Aug 2015, 13:30

I do not know why you changed the topic name. Though it is not in the snapshot this is happening to me and it is really frustrating since ive had a lot of trouble downloading the packs
BDcraft Web Admin
6592 Posts

Post 02 Aug 2015, 14:08 

I changed the topic because I stupidly assumed what version of Minecraft you were using as you didn't state it and considering you're complaining that everything is "broken" when a snapshot was just released it seemed to make sense. But as they say: to assume makes an ass out of (yo)u and me.

However, "all the models are broken" isn't useful information. You need to provide more technical information.

So:
  1. What version of Minecraft are you using?
  2. What version of the resourcepack and what resolution?
  3. What steps did you take to install the pack?
  4. Considering you stated you had issues downloading the packs are you sure they are complete? What is their file size?
  5. Have you read the installation guide?
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin