Charlotte's Utilities

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
1 Post

Post 20 Apr 2014, 17:10

Hey hey,

Just asking if someone would be able to make a patch for my mod, Charlotte's Utilities. The mod has already been included in Resonant Rise and the Yogscast Complete pack and as such I really think having higher quality textures available than what I'm able to create (I'm seriously not an artist) would be great!

If you have some time to throw something together I would greatly appreciate it, thank you very much! :)
Last edited by HanFox on 20 Apr 2014, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed " around the URL. Not sure why people do that...
1 Post

Post 26 Jun 2014, 00:17

I ended up making some quick recolors for the blocks and stuff I use. I figured I'd post them so others can use them until someone takes up making a proper patch. They're 64x and I made them for use with the 1.6.4 version. Items included are layout blocks, compressed powder blocks and the powders themselves. Unfortunately my cyan and light blue ended up looking really similar, but I'm too lazy to change it.

Preview
Show

The powders are recolors of base sugar.
The compressed powder blocks are recolors of base sand.
The layout blocks are recolors of one of the textures from the Carpenter's Blocks patch.