Just a little change up.

Share things or chat about other subjects that don't fit in to the other forums.
4 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2013, 08:45

So I run a server which has recently gotten a remixed version of another resource pack. I loved it and could not put it down. I had the thought of trying it out on other more known resource packs and knew BDCraft was the obvious first choice attempt for this.

All it is is a remix of the sky textures in both the day and night as well as the moon cycles. I thought this went pretty well with the resource pack also considering this was taken in the 64x version.

What do you guys think? I know it's not the usual look for bdcraft but I thought it was a nice added touch to it.

Also just a random side note but I also added some new sounds that are kinda funny to hear with this resource pack :P

Show

Last edited by HanFox on 17 Aug 2013, 09:53, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added spoilers.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2013, 08:46

Please provide a link to your screen shot that does not advertise a program download.
4 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2013, 08:56

Aedaeum wrote:
Please provide a link to your screen shot that does not advertise a program download.
sorry bout that -_-! just posted the other 2 pics as well as the main one now so should be better I hope :3
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2013, 09:54

They're pretty, but they'd probably be more fitting for GrungeBD as that's meant to be semi-realistic ;)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
4 Posts

Post 17 Aug 2013, 12:37

HanFox wrote:
They're pretty, but they'd probably be more fitting for GrungeBD as that's meant to be semi-realistic ;)

Yea I saw GrungeBD and thought of giving it a shot and adding it but seeing as it is in alpha I decided not to. I don't wanna add it in there at its early stages and not give it the full effect. ;)