Mod-pack assistance??

Share things or chat about other subjects that don't fit in to the other forums.
11 Posts

Post 13 Nov 2013, 23:37

Hey guys, I'v been trying to do this myself for quite awhile now but i'm clearly on unknown land. My question is if anyone would be so kind as to take the tekkit classic mod-pack and just add Applied Energistics and maybe the Health Bar's too? I don't wanna upgrade to Tekkit Lite because they took away my favorite mod (EE2). If anyone could do this for me or give me the links and the know-how then that would be much appreciated!!

-- 13 Nov 2013, 15:37 --

And maybe Treecapitator too if that's possible :)
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
175 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 05:57

Isn't Forge installed in Tekkit Classic? If so, you just need to put the mods in the mods-folder. I think Treecapitator is a coremod so it needs to go into the coremods-folder. Simple copy and paste.
11 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 06:07

I tried that, is there a certain version that i need so it's compatible with classic?
175 Posts

Post 14 Nov 2013, 06:31

Yes, of course. You need the version for Minecraft 1.2.5. Tekkit Classic is based on this version. Look for a spoiler maybe in the modthreat with older versions.
11 Posts

Post 17 Nov 2013, 08:05

That's why it wasn't working... :p do you know which applied energistics version i need? because it stops listing which minecraft version it's compatible with.
https://ae-mod.info/Download-Archive/
175 Posts

Post 17 Nov 2013, 09:25

I don't know that. Maybe the mod was made after the Minecraft update to 1.3. In this case you won't find any working version. But I would just start at the oldest release and work myself up.
11 Posts

Post 17 Nov 2013, 09:31

alright, thanks for the help!!