Forums - Uxer's Short Stories : Chitchat Bar

It is currently 19 Jan 2018, 17:29 (All times are UTC )

Post subject: Uxer's Short Stories
PostPosted: 07 Dec 2015, 02:20 
Most of you here don't know me. So I'll introduce myself before we get to the main point of this topic. I am Uxernome, an amateur pixel artist, I used to make texture packs for a cube game very similar to Minecraft. I like to play very old video games from various consoles (dos, dreamcast, nes, snes, original xbox, n64, ngc, gbc & gba), I have a great collection coins from all around the world, I love reading books, I watch shounen and seinen anime (however, I've seen a pretty good shoujo once) and I do tons of stuff to remain a healthy and active person, like staring at the wall for two hours.

Sometimes I learn the basics of a programming language out of boredom and I make something useless with what I learned (so far I've touched java, javascript, html, c, c++, c#, css, xml and python). My latest useless project is http://qumk3x.fh10.net it's basically a basic page with nothing more than a matrix-like background which you may only see animated if you use firefox (because chrome and ie sucks)

But what I love the most to do above all else is writing. I've a passion for writing stories and though I do enjoy minecraft and the bdcraft and I used to make texture packs for a similar game, my contributions here shall only be stories. Short ones. This is what this thread is all about. Prepare for another wall of text tomorrow....

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad