Forums - I have lost my patience for an update. : PureBDcraft for Delver - Discussions

It is currently 22 Feb 2017, 17:26 (All times are UTC )

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2015, 19:23 
The is regoddamndiculous. I PAID for this texture pack. I did so because I am a huge fan of you minecraft textures. That being said I think it is **** how a FREE texture pack for minecraft is updated before the game has been. However with the delver textures, we are still waiting. WHY ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS NOT GETTING UPDATES? The game delver has been updated four time since your last update. Either get your **** together and give me what I paid for or give me a refund.

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

BDcraft Admin

PostPosted: 21 Mar 2015, 08:26 
New updates will happen in the future but due to lack of time I've been obliged to set this project temporarily on hold...

I'm alone at making new textures for PureBDcraft and many other new projects require my focus (like Cubik and many others). I want to work on PureBDcraft for Delver but sadly I can't be everywhere and make everything, so I need to make choices depending on priorities.

Please understand that BDcraft.net is not a big enterprise but a small website which is running thanks to very few people (mainly Hanfox and Aedaeum for Forum moderation and me for Website maintenance and downloadable products). BDcraft is an Indie Project containing Indie Products.

I'm very sorry for all the users who want PureBDcraft for latest version of Delver (I want it too), you'll need to be patient or...

... if you lost patience and if you purchased PureBDcraft for Delver in 2015 with Paypal, I propose you a 90% refund.

To proceed, send an email to contact[at]bdcraft[dot]net with your Paypal primary email address.

Please note that after the refund you'll not be able to update your pack in the future (when an update will be finally available).

Have you tried Cubik?
That's the first tool to create 3D models for Minecraft and it can export to plenty of other formats! ;)

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2016, 15:04 
Hi Sphax !

I was just wondering if you plan to update the pack for Delver in a near future :)

Have a nice day !