Feed the Beast Lite 2 Mod pack issue. Doesn't seem to exist.

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
22 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 08:47

Hello, I own a server that runs FTB Lite 2 with a handful of mods added in for extra fun. I have always loved the Sphax Textures and usually run the 128x packs on all the servers / sp games I have. My issue here is I can not seem to find a mod pack texture thread in any of the forums for FTB Lite 2.

I found at one point someone saying they were running FTB Lite Sphax TP though noting more about it. (This was in a help request thread for some other issue.) I am wanting to run Sphax, though I can't seem to find it. Doers it exist or will I need to go through the trouble of figuring out where to put every thing myself?

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Edit: the FTB Lite 2 I am running is for Minecraft 1.6.4 (Forgot to include that.)
Just another Neko Archer living the dream in a world of nightmares.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 08:47 

It doesn't exist.

It's not exactly hard to "go to the trouble yourself". Just have to find the patches you need. Shouldn't take you very long.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
22 Posts

Post 23 Nov 2014, 08:50

Ok, thank you Hanfox. I wasn't sure if it existed or not given one of the support threads I read. Have a good night / day / Afternoon. Time zones suck. why can't the world be flat? T-T
Just another Neko Archer living the dream in a world of nightmares.