Forums - Forever Stranded Problem with Pam´s Harvestcraft. : Help Center

It is currently 27 Apr 2018, 04:34 (All times are UTC )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

PostPosted: 16 Dec 2017, 20:03 
Hi everyone, I hope this reaches you well.

The problem:

I have updated the Forever Stranded Modpack to the latest version. I reinstalled the Sphax pack for it, and everything works except for Pam´s Harvestcraft Textures.

What have I tried so far:

* I did a clean install, and tried both with a old save game and new game. All textures work except for Pam´s

* I though that this could be a problem with the pack textures, so I dnloaded Pam´s textures in separate, and loaded. Dint do anything

* I though this could be a Mod version problem, so i downgraded Pam´s mod to the h version (The current version for Forever Stranded is J). The game went bananas... All sorts of misstexturing, although for pam´s it did work. But it broke the rest in a weird way.

Please Help

If anyone can tell me how to trouble shoot this I would appreciated. Its the worse to play a pack knowing that you could be sseing the beatifull sphax textures and instead you are not becouse of a dumb issue.

A+ If you can take a look at the pack, and solve it quickly.

Im willing to find the solution, but I dont really know how to work with textures or how they work and are loaded into the game. So this will probablly take a while. If you can explain it to me it helps a lot.

Thank you all.

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 17 Dec 2017, 09:19 
It'd be easier and quicker for you to check the issue yourself.

Go in your mods folder and find the Pam's .jar and open it with a zip program such as 7zip, WinRAR, etc.. Open the assets folder and compare that structure with the structure in your Pam's texture patch.

BDcraft Moderator

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 18 Dec 2017, 10:27 
I see you fixed your problem in this post: pbdc-patches-rel-packs/forever-stranded-t6293.html#p36448

So I'll lock this.

BDcraft Moderator

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]