Forums - FTB Unleashed : Patches - Requests

It is currently 28 Jul 2014, 04:12 (All times are UTC )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Patches Contributor

Post subject: FTB Unleashed
PostPosted: 21 Jul 2013, 22:40 
I am requesting that someone make a texture pack compilation for the new FTB Unleashed modpack that is currently in beta. I apologize in advance if this is the wrong thread to make the request as there is already a thread for the old FTB modpacks.

In my own personal quest to find texture pack patches for the individual mods, I found that many of them have broken download links and/or limited size selection (128x works great on ssp, but a little intensive for smp) I also found that quite a few have not updated to 1.5.2 or have ceased being supported by the original artist. And yes Sparkst3r I am looking at you :p.

I do already have a piecemeal texture pack put together for 128x, if whomever takes this on wants a starting point (I do have them saved in a folder separated from the vanilla texture pack), and a much less complete 64x pack (for some reason the extrabees zip is broken). Just let me know and I will PM you a link to my public Dropbox folder with the texture packs.

Thanks in advance to whomever decides to take this 70 mod beast on.

EDIT: Please include the disabled by default mods, where available.

Add *sarcasm* tags around everything I say. If that doesn't help *insane in the membrane* works even better. For example: *sarcasm* Mewcats go mew, thought you ought to know *sarcasm*

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

Post subject: Re: FTB Unleashed
PostPosted: 22 Jul 2013, 09:57 
Can't wait for this too....

PostPosted: 23 Jul 2013, 23:20 
Bobert, if you decide to make your "starter" pack available to the "public" I'd like to give it a try. But to be honest I have no intention (nor experience) to try to build an (un)official pack for Unleashed. That is definitely a task for more practiced hands.

Patches Contributor

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 01:07 
O_O unfortunately I threw that pack away, it was far too ... glitched. Right now I am working on getting the mod patches one by one and testing them all thoroughly, fixing what I can fix, and poking the original pack authors to update what I can't. If no one else decides to support this (and I am really hoping someone does, as I am only somewhere between novice and Journeyman on this kind of stuff, and only an extremely novice artist) then I should have a WIP by Friday ... key word "should." The WIP will most likely be missing vast amounts of material after I initially post it, but will gradually be fleshed out. I will probably only be supporting 128x and 64x (due to limited file share space), though if somebody else can file host or can link me to a fileshare service that is free for me and complies with this site's rules, I will have all resolutions available.

On that note if anyone has a script for resizing textures in Gimp. That would be greatly appreciated since I am currently doing it manually. Also on that note, if one of the forum admin/mods has a link to a superb example of a WIP post, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Add *sarcasm* tags around everything I say. If that doesn't help *insane in the membrane* works even better. For example: *sarcasm* Mewcats go mew, thought you ought to know *sarcasm*

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2013, 07:22 
Mod pack patches don't have WIP posts. Their WIP posts look like completed patch posts and should be posted in the actual Mod Pack releases section.

An example of a thread layout is available in the Rules.

Lead BDcraft forum Moderator
Aedaeum: *puts on a pink skirt and holds up his pom poms* "Go! HanFox Go!"

PostPosted: 29 Jul 2013, 05:18 
If anyone has a link to a Sphax 64x64 FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 Texture pack, it will be very much appreciated :)

I hurd u liek mudkipz...

PostPosted: 30 Jul 2013, 22:55 
i have finished a 128X!! and my friend is working on converting it down to 64 so this wont be long at all guys. i just need to find out where and how to post the damn download link with out starting Armageddon , it seems like when i start posting i always im in some rule/law/etiquette violation and i want to do this by the book but i do have a working copy

BDcraft Moderator

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2013, 00:14 
0mega420 wrote:i have finished a 128X!! and my friend is working on converting it down to 64 so this wont be long at all guys. i just need to find out where and how to post the damn download link with out starting Armageddon , it seems like when i start posting i always im in some rule/law/etiquette violation and i want to do this by the book but i do have a working copy

Make sure when you post a link, you do it through a direct download, not through an advertising referral link (adf.ly, linkbucks, etc..) and you're good to go :)

There's nothing wrong with posting the link in your message here. I would recommend you use mediafire, dropbox, sugarsync, etc.. for hosting as I've noticed those are the more stable free services.

"Moderates like a sweet prince" ~ Caden's Donuts
"That's it, mass debate with yourself and do a poll!" ~ HanFox

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2013, 01:34 
no its all good, im just waiting on the admins to approve it. i read the rules to make sure, and looked at another persons similar post and mimicked that, i just wanted to make sure i could give the people due credit for there work and not start some fight

PostPosted: 31 Jul 2013, 17:43 
0mega420 wrote:no its all good, im just waiting on the admins to approve it. i read the rules to make sure, and looked at another persons similar post and mimicked that, i just wanted to make sure i could give the people due credit for there work and not start some fight

Has the pack been published now? :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next