Group of Mods for Pack

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
26 Posts

Post 29 Nov 2014, 07:57

I am currently making a Resonant Rise 3.0 (1.7.10) Resource pack with BDcraft (That I hope when finished can be released as the official 64x pack for RR 3) but I'm having trouble finding the following mods (and I am currently trying to Texture Denseores for Mods like AE2, Thermal Foundation and MAYBE metallurgy [That's a big project that one]

Sadly I cannot find the following mods and would like to know if they're WIPs or planned to be done.

- Erebus
- Ex Astris/Nihilo 1.7.10
- Backpacks (I have like half the available backpacks textured and the other half are purpleblack squares)
- Extended Biomes O' Plenty (still find some things missing surprisingly, due to constant additions I assume)
- Extended Witchery (More updates, things still untextured)
- Botany
- Erebus (blocks, Plants)
- ET Defence, ET Gascraft
- Ancient Blocks
- Technomancy
- Atum
- Engineer's Toolbox

Thanks for reading and I would love to see these mods textured in the beautiful BDcraft way~
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 29 Nov 2014, 10:50 

As per the Rules you can't ask for a group of mods in one thread.

Some of the patches you've asked I'm pretty sure are available. Check the Patch Index.

If you still need individual patches after that please post individual threads for each one after checking requests don't already exist.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin