Forums - Hyper End Mod : Minecraft Mods - Discussions

It is currently 15 Dec 2017, 15:51 (All times are UTC )

Post subject: Hyper End Mod
PostPosted: 14 Jun 2015, 22:35 
Hey BDcraft forum,

I am posting here hoping to find a texture artist that can help out with the mod my team is working on. We have a couple developers and a 3D animator/modeler but we need a dedicated texture artist.

To give you a short description, this mod focuses on the end game when players have more resources/power than they know what to do with. We are putting in some super high tech devices/machines/etc. that play off that idea and hope to lengthen the time players stay in and enjoy their worlds.

To see more information about this mod as well as screenshots, visit our minecraftforum.net post here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... hots-added

If you are interested in helping please message me on minecraftforum.net or email me at [email removed]

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

Post subject: Re: Hyper End Mod
PostPosted: 16 Feb 2016, 10:52 
snyperanihilatr wrote:Hey BDcraft forum,

I am posting here hoping to find a texture artist that can help out with the mod my team is working on. We have a couple developers and a 3D animator/modeler but we need a dedicated texture artist.

To give you a short description, this mod focuses on the end game when players have more resources/power than they know what to do with. We are putting in some super high tech devices/machines/etc. that play off that idea and hope to lengthen the time players stay in and enjoy their worlds.

To see more information about this mod as well as screenshots, visit our minecraftforum.net post here:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/ma ... hots-added

If you are interested in helping please message me on minecraftforum.net or email me at [email removed]

Dude, it would be great if you could post all the features this mod has. Like the current and upcoming features list.