[1.10.2] Modpack doesnt activate - 8GB Ram

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
14 Posts

Post 17 Mar 2018, 01:15

Hey there, im playing on a modded server with some of my friends, today we added a mod and chisel to our BDcraft texturepack, after that im not able to activate the texturepack, everytime i try after some loading time it switches back to "available packs".

anyone ideas?

My Modpack has 8GB RAM and 6GB VideoRam available.
Modpack has 116 Mods and is x32

my friends have no problems and also 8gb reserved for minecraft.

Logfile: https://nextcloud.fly-host.eu/s/jWTKW6Q7NZYL89N
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6586 Posts

Post 17 Mar 2018, 09:15

I don't see anything directly pertaining to the resourcepack (which would suggest you haven't tried to swap it in that log), but your log is packed with errors and I find it hard to believe that the mods could be THAT bad at implementing the model system.

Are you sure your mods aren't broken? Does it run normally without the pack?

A full latest.log actually showing you loading up MC and changing resourcepacks would be more helpful.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
14 Posts

Post 17 Mar 2018, 16:33 

the logfile i uploaded is completly genererated after i added the modpack ... (waited 5 min to see the break in the log)

Code: Select all

[01:44:39] [Client thread/DEBUG] [Waystones/]: Mod Waystones is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[01:44:39] [Client thread/DEBUG] [Minecraft Forge/]: Mod Minecraft Forge is missing a pack.mcmeta file, substituting a dummy one
[01:44:39] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap/]: Loaded color palette for 1382 blockstates in 20ms
[01:56:19] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - Default took 0.000s
[01:56:19] [Client thread/DEBUG] [FML/]: Bar Step: Loading Resources - FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader took 0.001s
okay after some testing around it seems that is was the added chisel textures ... i used the WIP ones for MC 1.12.2 ... my friends have no problems with it but on my machine it seems a bit crazy ... after deleting chisel and putting in the textures from the 1.7 patch all works fine again ...

dont ask ... i will upload the logs later if u still want them ...

EDIT:

and yeah there are some errors i think most of them because of optifine and its problems with some mods ... but game runs fine without any problems