[Minecraft bug] The Super secret settings bug [1.7]

Archive of bug reports that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
41 Posts

Post 26 Oct 2013, 09:09

There's a Bug in the GUI

Check The attachments.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 26 Oct 2013, 09:35

I fail to see the bug, can you be a bit more specific? If you're talking about the fact you don't have the particles on the ground, it's possible that that has more to do with the pixelated nature of 16x textures, then anything to do with a "bug" within the bdcraft textures themselves.

Unless you know exactly what the filter is doing with the textures, you can't really call that a bug. I'll let Sphax decide the outcome of this topic as he may be able to give a different perspective, but I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with the textures themselves.
41 Posts

Post 26 Oct 2013, 15:28

The pointer instead of being a 3 angle
special looking trianle is just a white square can't u see it|?

-- 26 Oct 2013, 15:28 --
Aedaeum wrote:
I fail to see the bug, can you be a bit more specific? If you're talking about the fact you don't have the particles on the ground, it's possible that that has more to do with the pixelated nature of 16x textures, then anything to do with a "bug" within the bdcraft textures themselves.

Unless you know exactly what the filter is doing with the textures, you can't really call that a bug. I'll let Sphax decide the outcome of this topic as he may be able to give a different perspective, but I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with the textures themselves.

just quoted it for u to notice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 26 Oct 2013, 19:26

haha, I thought that was the moon!

Have you tried any of the other filters in the secret settings to see if it changes the reticle?
11 Posts

Post 29 Oct 2013, 15:09

I had the same problem with the pointer when I tried the super secret settings. It came back to normal after restarting Minecraft.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 29 Oct 2013, 17:38 

It's highly likely this is a Minecraft bug with resourcepacks (or quite possibly in general) as the resourcepack has no control over what the shaders do to the textures.

I would suggest you search the Mojang bug tracker and if it's not already posted and you can actually replicate the issue to post a new bug there.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
41 Posts

Post 06 Nov 2013, 14:21

Ok thanks alot.