Forums - No font folder in Resource Pack : Help Center

It is currently 22 May 2018, 15:51 (All times are UTC )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 17:44 
Hey everyone, sorry to ask but i noticed my minecraft game has a very wierd font once i had installed the BDCraft into the resource folder. I then investigated and realised there is no font folder within my downloaded BDCraft, Any ideas what could be wrong here ? Im very confused, is there a bug going atm ? Thanks for anyone who can help me :)

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 17:46 
If there's no font folder it's likely you, or someone else, has deleted it as I'm unaware of a release ever missing it.

What's the name of the your resoucepack zip?

BDcraft Moderator

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 17:51 
PureBDcraft 128x MC112.zip Is the folder, i downloaded it from the website and staright away i transferred it to the "resourcepacks" folder without extracting and had no font folder in it :(. Im absolutely sure i didnt delete it. So im so clueless to where it has gone :(

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 18:02 
I just downloaded it and it definitely has a /assets/minecraft/textures/font folder:

Maybe you turned "Force Unicode Font" on in the language screen?

BDcraft Moderator

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 18:11 
Ok thats great, so i have located the "font" folder, was looking in wrong place, now i need to know why on the main screen of minecraft when the texture pack in active, does the font look standard ? I mean im used to having a "cartoon" font style with this resource pack. Sorry to ask so many questions, just worried i screwed something up :(

-- edit --

Sorry i meant to say thanks for helping me locate font folder also, just as i said i cant figure out why the game itself still have a very "standard" font instead of the resource pack's "cartoon" style font :)

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 18:15 
Like I said, check in the Options > Language and make sure "Force Unicode Font" is not enabled.

BDcraft Moderator

PostPosted: 05 May 2018, 18:16 
Ok sorry mate, its fixed, after i found font folder i then did what you asked about the "Force Unicode Font" and switched it off and all fixed, thanks so much again or the help :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]