Question about payments

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2017, 20:16

I am looking and indeed of specific mods to have a texture pack (I'm not picky just would like 128x bBDcraft texture for some mods that havent been) However my question isn't about requesting mod retextures, but is actually about whether or not I could pay someone (or a team) for their time for working on the ones I request? So I am curious about what the protocols are about 'donating' or 'paying' for work and if its possible?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6615 Posts

Post 01 Dec 2017, 21:32 

People should be doing it because they want to.

You shouldn't be paying anyone and asking for money to make patches isn't allowed on the forum.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 02 Dec 2017, 01:58

Which I can understand for the general case, but was hoping to find someone who would help me out in terms of getting the textures I need and am hoping to use in a series(the money could have been done as donation, or even for time over product. Not as an incentive to do it but a thank you, for taking the time.)

Edit: I've looked at the W.I.P's for some of these and they have been inactive for over a year, I don't see much hope of these getting done by just waiting. The only other option is to scrape them out of my series and I'd rather use them...