Alternative PureBDCraft download

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
47 Posts

Post 15 Sep 2013, 00:05

As many of you probably know, Sphax is planning on having custom sounds and music in his resource pack. It sounds really cool, but it's really a shot in the foot if you turn out to actually dislike the music.

Now, I have no doubt that Sphax will be picking the best tracks liked by the community, but I bet there still are some of you who really enjoy C418's style. I sure do.

I've been bugging Sphax a bit on Twitter, and it seems he's not noticing me, so I decided I'd rather post here.

So, in short, what I'm asking, is that there is a secondary download. This extra download will be the soundpack. It will be used with the new resource pack technique of using mhlultiple packs at once.

Now, we only need one download unless Sphax was planning on having different sounds for each resolution, but I don't think he wanted to do that. :P

What do you guys think?

Edit:Added paragraphs to make more legible. Switched my idea to HanFox's wonderful suggestion. Mentioned the multiple-pack ability in 1.7
Edit:Fixed error in wording. Post is now given an OK until further notice.
Last edited by Cocoa_Pod on 15 Sep 2013, 11:59, edited 2 times in total.
"Cocoa Beans now grow on Jungle Logs!" - ThnxCya
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 15 Sep 2013, 01:06

Considering in 1.7 you can choose multiple resource packs at once having the sounds and music as separate downloads makes sense.

That way there'd be a texture download, a sound download and a music download.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
47 Posts

Post 15 Sep 2013, 02:49

While that wasn't what I was proposing, your idea makes much more sense, Han.
"Cocoa Beans now grow on Jungle Logs!" - ThnxCya