Anyway there is possible for a PvP customed bdcraft?

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
1 Post

Post 04 Dec 2014, 06:09

I love bdcraft, I love the textures, I love the color match. And I love to pvp too. I know that remix packs can't be distributed publicly on MCF, PMC or any other Minecraft forums except here.

So can people create a PvP based bdcraft pack that is only on here?

The most important thing in PvP packs are:
-Fancy swords, like sharpened edges
-Low fire, so the fire won't block over 50% of the screen
-Bow modes, 3 modes for the bow so it makes it notable when charging a bow
-clear gui, high transparency of the gui screens

If remix are still not allowed for any kind on this site. It's ok.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 06 Dec 2014, 11:42

If someone wants to edit textures as a PvP addon (that overwrites or is loaded after the normal pack) that is perfectly fine and can be released anywhere as long as it doesn't include any unmodified base PureBDcraft textures (as you already seem to be aware).

A lot of people keep asking for a PvP pack, but I don't Sphax is interested in doing it himself. If someone else wants to modify textures to a "PvP specification" they can and they can release the modified textures on the forum if they so wish. Just depends if anyone wants to accept the challenge ;)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 08 Dec 2014, 15:33

It's already been done Hanfox, a lot of people keep asking for this so called "pvp" pack because a youtuber (a well known one) has modified bdcraft with fancy swords and the like and is showing it on his youtube vids.

I'll see if I can dig out the link which was posted a while back in IRC showing it.