I don't like a texture

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
1 Post

Post 11 Nov 2014, 11:36

Hello,

I have recently updated my sphax and minecraft to 1.8. I have discovered the texture of coarse dirt... I HATE IT! I don't like how the stones are in it. Since I do not see podzol as much I think if you switched the texture of podzol with coarse dirt I would love the texture pack more. I have been using this pack since texture packs first came to Minecraft. It is just the coarse dirt that I constantly see and hate.

Thank you for reading. Please reply so I know I am not the only one. :pirate:
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
29 Posts

Post 12 Nov 2014, 02:57

Sphax won't change a texture because one or a few people don't like it. Many people have their own opinions. If you do not like a texture, than edit it yourself. I personally like the coarse dirt texture. Sphax tries to be cartoony, realistic, and not to far away looking from regular Minecraft all at the same time. I'd recommend changing the textures for yourself in WinRAR, it's pretty easy, for me at least.
"Doesn't matter where you go in life, as long as you succeed and achieve your life goal"
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 15 Nov 2014, 07:45

There are many alternative textures in the ZIP file to let users customize their pack (for private use only). ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
2 Posts

Post 25 Apr 2015, 02:33

When I try to edit a texture, the whole resource pack stops working. Is there a way to get around this?
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 25 Apr 2015, 07:12

You are probably not "Zipping" the ResourcePack correctly.
You can unzip the whole ResourcePack and edit/change the textures you want in the unzipped folder.
You don't need to ZIP it again to load it in Minecraft. ;)
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?