Halloween BDCraft Texturepack suggestion.

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
5 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2014, 01:18

This is just a suggestion, but considering that there was an Xmas version of PureBDcraft released, and Halloween is one of my favourite holiday concepts, as well as the fact that I was looking for something new to add to vanilla minecraft for version 1.8, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to consider working on a Halloween edition of BDcraft, I was thinking that the landscape would be somewhat resemblant of Halloween town from the Nightmare before christmas, that more darkish gothic style

Show

Of course this is just an idea and I'm sure people are busy with making patches for mods, but this seems like a really cool idea that I'll be surprised if nobody had thought of it before, unfortunately I won't be able to help as I have no texturing experience, but I would really love it if this actually went ahead, all assuming that a Halloween rendition of BDcraft hasn't yet been produced. :D
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 18 Sep 2014, 21:57

Very Interesting Idea
136 Posts

Post 13 Oct 2014, 02:01

Im working on a sort of halloween pack with pumpkin bowls, culdron buckets, ashy snow, and and pumpkin beds