Kinda Dull Bookshelves and chisled brick ideas

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
2 Posts

Post 11 Sep 2013, 06:42

Hey guys,this is just some suggestions and ideas i had.

For 2. Months I've been studying ShaxPureBDcraft trying to find some stuff that needs fixing,and thinking of idea.
1.Connected textures for beds.

I just thought i would be cool so when you put two beds next eachother they become a single double bed

Chisled stone brick.

Ive looked at the chisled stonè brick and compared it to the vanislla textures and notice its kinda like a rune in vanilla.....mabye you coulupdate it to like the shax logo.

3.Poblems with bookshelves being kinda dull.

Has anyone else noticed that the bookshelves unlike the vanilla ones are kinda dull and dreary while the vannial ones are bright and cheerfull.please change or make some replament textures for those who want them.

That is all.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
27 Posts

Post 11 Sep 2013, 17:16

I'd like to see the Sphax rune as the Chiseled stone brick design, I like the bed idea too, I have no problems with the bookshelf texture, although I would like to see what people can come up with as an alternative
22 Posts

Post 12 Sep 2013, 03:57

Hm I have no problem with the bookshelves, and an alternate texture for the chiseled stone brick would look nice. The bed is just CTM, and should be fairly easy, but I've never done anything with that, so I wouldn't know.
Remember, fighting is not always the answer. Sometimes words can be more powerful than any weapon. Unless, of course, that weapon is a flame-thrower, or a side winder missile. Or really any type of rocket propelled...