Quick question.. :)

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
41 Posts

Post 29 May 2014, 01:37

So, what i mainly do in minecraft is pvp. Either in a heavily plugin-based server or in modpacks, i was just wondering if they will ever be a PvP version of PureBDCraft, i usually tend to use the normal pack but i would really like to see an actual pvp version.

Thanks
-Bleu aka Zebra

-- 29 May 2014, 01:37 --

Quick add: The odds is a no, but i still would like to see the respose from the sphax team. Aka hoping :P
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 29 May 2014, 01:41

What actually defines a PVP pack? It seems quite a nonsensical notion to me.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
41 Posts

Post 29 May 2014, 03:25

Clear GUIS, easy to spot people from pretty far, little less laggy. More detail into potions, mushroom stew, axes swords and armor and like a changing color on the bow that changes color when ots fully charged ( ie. the bow will first have its small spot assigned to it white thena higher shade of a color ( red maybe..?) till the bow gets pulled back max where the little spot becomes dark red.. There is alot of more stuff that could help, you clearer water is a thing too. Basicly think of a tweak on your iphone that would make it easier to access stuff but in PvP. ( not sure if some of my arguments are valid here, bcs there is ALOT of detail to every item in sphax :) )

Excuse if any miss-spelling is found. This is being typed on my phone
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 29 May 2014, 03:33

Ah, well, I'd be surprised if Sphax finds the time (he is the only person in the Sphax team after all).

His priority list is PureBDcraft > Cubik > GrungeBDcraft and considering Grunge hasn't seen much movement recently...

Maybe other people might be interested in putting a PvP patch together or help you collect some textures from patches that already exist that they think might fit in.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
41 Posts

Post 29 May 2014, 03:51

Alright, thanks for the quick response as always :)
16 Posts

Post 03 Jun 2014, 21:31

Low-fire is also a BIG factor in a pvp pack :D
Some people believe I play MineCraft, I'm beginning to feel its MY REALITY

Immature is what boring people call normal people.