renaming items

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
1 Post

Post 06 Jul 2013, 22:19

Hello, I thought this would help the experience of the SphaxPureBDcraft texture pack, don't criticize me as this is my first post :).

So i was looking around and i figured out how to rename items through a program called Notepad++. I just got a Default Resource pack, take the en_US.lang file, and dragged and dropped the file into Notepad++. then i Edited the names after the equal sign, and placed the en_US.lang file back into the lang file in the resource pack. I think this could really help change the experience of how the SphaxPureBDcraft gives that comic feel. For example, you could take a porkchop, change the texture in to a bacon strip, and rename it.

consider my suggestion ;)

:PxXiownuXx:P
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
7 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2013, 15:06

Don't know about the bacon. But since the rotten flesh been change to zombie brains it could as well be named zombie brains in my opinion.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 07 Jul 2013, 16:50

Bobsteru wrote:
Don't know about the bacon. But since the rotten flesh been change to zombie brains it could as well be named zombie brains in my opinion.
That's exactly what I though while reading the suggestion :p
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?