Texture changing

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
6 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2014, 21:23

Dear anyone who reads this,

I just downloaded the new 1.8 texturepack, but I didn't like the texture of coarse dirt and the grass block flower toppings, so I removed them. But now there's purple/black checkerboards on the grass tops.
Can anyone help me with properly getting rid of them? Also, I replaced coarse dirt with the normal dirt texture, but now it's checkered on all sides, and when held in hand only on the top.
Sorry, but I just don't really like them and I would really appreciate someone who could help me

Greetings
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6622 Posts

Post 21 Sep 2014, 04:58

Because Sphax uses a lot of models and blockstates now you can't just delete texture files.

You either need to replace them with something else or edit (or delete) all the relevant models and blockstates files wherever the texture has been referenced.

Look through any of the /models and /blockstate files to do with dirt, grass, etc.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
6 Posts

Post 21 Sep 2014, 09:37

Thanks HanFox, I am in love with the texture pack but just not with those things