[128x] Feed the Beast: Blood 'n' Bones [MC1.6.4]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
12 Posts

Post 31 May 2014, 03:51

Because Hardcore just isn't Hardcore enough!
Blood N Bones is a pack designed to make you rethink the way you play Minecraft. Including some of the most challenging mods available, and a highly customized experience, this pack will entertain you death after death.

LakMoore says

Blood N Bones is an amazing ModPack from the creative genius Eyemaz. It is quite old and uses MC 1.6.4 but don't let that put you off giving it a try, just surviving the first night presents a wonderfully twisted challenge. Don't give up because once you know the rules it is definitely achievable! :-)

The ModPack deserves much love and putting together everyone else's BDCraft packs to add a little something extra to Blood N' Bones was my pleasure.

Enjoy!

Downloads

for 1.6.4

Preview

Show

To Do List

If anyone can help get these fixed (or knows that they are already fixed) in the original patch's thread (see Credits) please let me know and I will update this pack patch.
Show
  • 32x and 16x versions
  • Minecraft: Vanilla tools, weapons and armor
  • MFR: Buckets, Liquids, Syringes, Upgrades, Nets, Needlegun and Ammo, Conveyor Belts, Rails, Stained Glass and Stained Glass Panes
  • Hostile Worlds: Portal, Raiding Ladder and RTS Building
  • HEE (missing): ID=1630, 1631
  • HEE (looks low res!?): Infestation Remedy, Altar Nexus, Enh. Brewing Stand, Corporeal Mirage Orb, Ectoplasm, Transference Gem, Ender Compendium, Spectral Wand
  • Lycanites: Poison Cloud, Hellfire, Doomfire Charge, Hellfire Charge, Demonic Lightning Charge, the mobs!!
  • Random Things (looks low res!?)
  • Remote IO: most things!
  • Glen's Gases / Gases Framework is missing
  • TiC Tweaks (Buckets)
  • Metallurgy 3 Machines: Orbs (although I don't believe these are actually craftable!?)

Changelog

23rd July 2106: LakMoore's Initial Release
Sometime since: Download broke
31st May 2014: L0rd G1gabyt3 uploaded his patch

Credits

Show
Applied Energistics by HanFox
Blood Magic by NintendoFan37
Backpacks by DeRigeurEx
Big Reactors by HanFox
Biome's O' Plenty by Linyor
ComputerCraft by Sparkst3r
Enhanced Portals by Novamanga
Extra TiC by Novamanga
Extra Utilities by BonaireDreams
Flat Signs by FlamingFox
Forge Multipart by HanFox
Hardcore Ender Expansion by Chase98
JABBA by Novamanga
Lycanites Mobs by Horusscope
Magical Crops by Novamanga
Metallurgy by ashow9
Minefactory Reloaded by Llama Farmer
Natura by Linyor
Not Enough Items by HanFox
Nether Ores by HanFox
Pam's Harvestcraft by Novamanga
Project Red by Llama Farmer
RemoteIO by NintendoFan37
Thermal Expansion by HanFox
Tinker's Construct/Mechworks/Mantle by Novamanga
Tinker's Steelworks by HanFox
Witchery by hisnamewasz
Last edited by LakMoore on 25 Jul 2016, 15:25, edited 3 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 31 May 2014, 03:53

I've removed your screenshots as you need to provide proper in-game screenshots, not just every single page of NEI.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
13 Posts

Post 31 May 2014, 04:07

Thank you. I will take some proper screenshots if you want.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 31 May 2014, 04:11

Yes, I do want you to.
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
9 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2014, 08:12

When i use this pack it forces my fps to 5-10 fps fulltime even when i turn every single possible graphic setting to mimium, i have not had any issues with any other BDCraft texture packs in the past including running on nearly maximum possible optifine settings along with the pack and still manage over 100fps and i copied the textures from your zip into the base bdcraft texture pack zip like i have done in the past very so im really confused as to what i could be doing wrong this time, i have a solid computer and am dedicating 8gb of my total 16gb of ram to the mod pack (the same that i use for every single other mod pack without issue). anything i could be missing or any further help would be amazing, thanks.

Update 1: tested bdcraft WITHOUT your files and it works just fine and there is no fps issues whatsoever.

Update 2:After much testing of removing and adding files from your texture patch i have narrowed the problem down to Magical Crops, Metallurgy & Pamharvestcraft. after removing these 3 from the texture patch my minecraft runs just fine without any fps issues whatsoever, im not sure if these textures are out of date or whatever the problem could be but they are the problem childs.
1 Post

Post 07 Nov 2014, 22:58

I would like to download Minecraft blood and bones mod
Last edited by HanFox on 07 Nov 2014, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Post merged from General Discussions
1 Post

Post 21 Nov 2015, 02:33

So i was searching for sphax for blood and bones but only to find the link does not work. Please help me
13 Posts

Post 21 Nov 2015, 19:27

Ch13fjames wrote:
So i was searching for sphax for blood and bones but only to find the link does not work. Please help me
I will look and see if I still have the pack, and if I do, I will upload it somewhere so you can get it.
13 Posts

Post 28 Nov 2015, 14:43

L0rdG1gabyt3 wrote:
Ch13fjames wrote:
I will look and see if I still have the pack, and if I do, I will upload it somewhere so you can get it.
I no longer have this pack. You should be able to download all the necessary parts from the links in the "Credits" section.

Good Luck!