[128x] Feed the Beast: Horizons Daybreaker [MC1.7]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
11 Posts

Post 21 Jun 2015, 14:18

Imagehttps://i.imgur.com/Wn4ZQuz.png[/gallery]

Daybreaker aims to show off new mods to the realm of FTB, such as Matter Overdrive for technology, Aura Cascade for magic, and even decorative mods like Ztones and AppleMilkTea. Horizons: Daybreaker finally brings the much beloved Mekanism and Galacticraft to the world FTB, demonstrating their power to a whole new audience.

Installation

Show
  1. Download the Daybreaker Patch from below and the Sphax PureBDcraft Resourcepack here.
  2. Launch Daybreaker and go in to the options, click on "Resource Packs" and on "Open resource pack folder".
  3. Drag and drop both the Sphax PureBDcraft.zip and the Daybreaker patch zip to the "resourcepacks" folder.
  4. Enable both packs on the resourcepacks screen and enjoy it! ;)

Downloads

for MC 1.7.10

Credits

Show
AOBD Berry Bushes - HanFox
AutoPackager - FlamingFox
Baubles - crumbl3d
Blood Magic - NintendoFan37
Carpenters Blocks - HanFox
Chisel - HanFox
Computronics - HanFox
Dense Ores - GrumpyPirate
Emasher Resources - Sir Oldie
Ender Storage - SparkSt3r
Enhanced Inventories - Novamanga
Extra Utilities - BonaireDreams
Galacticraft - Novamanga
Malisis Doors - Linyor
Mekanism - Unpaired Brackets
NEI - HanFox
NEI Addons - HanFox
NEI Integration - HanFox
Progressive Automation - Jackleton
Random Things - NintendoFan37
Refined Relocation - NintendoFan37
Soul Shards: The Old Way - HanFox
Storage Drawers - EskiMojo14
Thermal Foundation - HanFox

Changelog

Show
21st June, 2015: Initial Release
Last edited by GotchaNexus on 21 Jun 2015, 17:10, edited 1 time in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6590 Posts

Post 21 Jun 2015, 14:19

Please provide some in-game screenshots. They can just be of your base, they just need to show off a little of what the pack looks like when textured :)
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
11 Posts

Post 21 Jun 2015, 17:07

HanFox wrote:
Please provide some in-game screenshots. They can just be of your base, they just need to show off a little of what the pack looks like when textured :)
Will do when i find time.
1 Post

Post 27 Jun 2015, 16:13

Can't seem to get this working... I cant open the zip folder and FTB isn't recognizing the file when I place it in the resource pack folder. Tried downloading the file a few times, same results.

Anyone having the same issue?
11 Posts

Post 27 Jun 2015, 16:16

Coessta wrote:
Can't seem to get this working... I cant open the zip folder and FTB isn't recognizing the file when I place it in the resource pack folder. Tried downloading the file a few times, same results.

Anyone having the same issue?
weird, thanks for letting me know, ill look into it
11 Posts

Post 28 Jun 2015, 17:45

Sorry guys but i can't carry on with this. This was a thing to pass the time but now i have no time. Sorry, anyone wanting to take over can.
13 Posts

Post 17 Jul 2015, 17:16

anybody planning do it?
1 Post

Post 07 Oct 2016, 20:28

I found out the issue. The original poster doesn't know how to convert files. The file is actually a .rar file, not a .zip file, the original poster just renamed the file extension. So, to use it, you'll have to rename the extension to .rar again and either convert it to .zip or open it and repackage it.