[512x, 128x - 32x] Engineer's Toolbox [MC1.6 - 1.7]

Post a new thread here if you've made a BDcraft styled complete patch to fully support a Minecraft mod.
16 Posts

Post 18 Jul 2014, 19:54

Engineer's Toolbox is a mod created by Emasher as a way to combine multiple machines into a single block.

The primary feature of Engineer's Toolbox is the Modular Socket. Essentially, these are special blocks which can be customized to serve a number of functions by placing special modules on each of the six sides. Some of the functions of sockets are: Ore Processing (Doubling or Tripling + Bonus); Automatic Mining; Power Generation; Energy, Item and Fluid Storage; Energy, Item, Redstone and Fluid I/O Through One Block; Compact Redstone Logic (Various Logic Functions + Timers and Latches); Redstone Sensors; Block Movement; Right-Click Simulation; Frames; And Many More

Downloads

v1.2.3.0 for MC 1.7.10 by Novamanga
Show

for MC1.6
Show

Preview

Show

Changelog

#MC1.7 update by Novamanga (10/11/2015)
#Initial Release (8/19/2014)

Credits

SuperJenBot - For Way To Many Block Textures To Name (This Project Is As Much Hers As It Is Mine ;) )

Contributors To Sphaxify It Page
Last edited by Jackleton on 19 Aug 2014, 23:11, edited 4 times in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 18 Jul 2014, 20:02

You don't need the pack.mcmeta and pack.png files in a patch for MC1.6. They're only for MC1.7+.

Also, you need to link directly to imgur images, not to the pages (right click > Copy Image Location).
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
16 Posts

Post 18 Jul 2014, 20:18

Ok, I'll Fix It Right Away :)
19 Posts

Post 18 Jul 2014, 23:21

Hello, as I said on the request thread for this mod, I had already started. I have a ton of blocks done if you would like them.
16 Posts

Post 19 Jul 2014, 01:28

Oh, I Feel Kinda Bad Now.. :o But I'll Be Glad To Add Them! Of Course You'll Be Fully Accredited!

~Jackleton
19 Posts

Post 31 Jul 2014, 03:20

Have you done anymore work on this? I would like to do some more textures so I need to know what you've already got done
16 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2014, 00:52

SuperJenBot wrote:
Have you done anymore work on this? I would like to do some more textures so I need to know what you've already got done
I Have Finished Most Of The Blocks And Items But Feel Free To Change/Tweak Them As Much As You'd Like!

~Jackleton
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 19 Aug 2014, 23:45

@Jackleton I see that you've posted a new topic to go into the release thread for this patch. All you need to do is copy the formatting from the one you made in releases and paste it in this one. I will move this one into releases once you've done so :)

You don't ever need to worry about creating a whole new topic. All WIP threads will get moved when they have been formatted correctly and it is confirmed that all the textures are completed.

*Patch moved*
4 Posts

Post 17 Jan 2015, 02:43

is there a 1.7.10 patch update for this mod?
6 Posts

Post 14 Sep 2015, 19:47

Will this work in MC 1.7.10? Or is there any way to get this updated for that?

Thanks a ton, patch makers.