ArmorPlus [? to v1.10.2]

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
109 Posts

Post 17 Oct 2016, 14:54

This mod is really used often, they recently done this for v1.10.2 : Mod Changelog 1.10.2-5.0.5.0
Integration with WeaponsPlus (WeaponsPlus is on ArmorPlus from now on). So now two in one mod which is great.

I really would like to see and use BDcraft for this armor & weapons. Here are the links I use:

CurseForge

Feed the Beast ArmorPlus need to open up the "Show" for the full listing of armors, weapons & tools

Feed the Beast - ArmorPlus/Changelog (1.10.2)-

I have no skill in creating sphax designs or how to in making a texture mod, otherwise I would do it. Alas, I hope that someone can take up this mantle and I be happy to beta test it. 8)
Last edited by Iteries on 08 Jun 2019, 22:01, edited 1 time in total.
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 05 Feb 2018, 02:54

would like to second this request for 1.12.2+ Just started using the mod and would like to enjoy Minecraft with it in the pentagonal world of sphax.
109 Posts

Post 08 Jun 2019, 22:04

I like to request this again but for 1.12.2 and 1.13.2 at x128 I been attempting small textures here and there in this style and well I find myself sloppy and I can't do it often (health issues). So if someone could take it up? I can do a few modeling clean up on items and such.