[1.6.2] Factorization

Share your unfinished mod patches and get feedback on your progress. Don't be shy!

Do not post mod pack patches here.
8 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 19:11

Hey, it's me again... I made a Mod Support for Factorization, just because it's the coolest Tech-Mod out there for me.

This time: Almost no credits, just me and Sphax of Course, because... you know, I used some of his textures.

Forum topic: https://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/135 ... tion-0804/

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqsq8vbs7tzxo ... x%20V1.zip

That was it for me... I really hope you like it, feel free to add screenshots, just because I'm too lazy to :P

P.S.: Quick Statement to Aedaeum: I definetly could, but I actually had the intention not to use any textures from other patches actually like in my Highlands patch... But it's a rather good idea though, I'll think about it :)
Last edited by mynewminecraft on 23 Aug 2013, 19:27, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my Texture-Support-Update-Thingy:
Highlands 2.0

And also:
Factorization
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 19:21

If you integrate some textures from the original texture patch HERE we could move this along to being a complete texture patch :)
8 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 19:27

Aedaeum wrote:
If you integrate some textures from the original texture patch HERE we could move this along to being a complete texture patch :)
Got a Statement in the OP For everyone :)
Highlands 2.0

And also:
Factorization
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 19:33

It would just be a shame to lose out on some really good textures that have already been created. You can always create alternates with your own textures :)
8 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 19:36

Aedaeum wrote:
It would just be a shame to lose out on some really good textures that have already been created. You can always create alternates with your own textures :)
Well yeah, I think you're right :) Do I have to ask BidDaveNZ for that? Or just give credits?
Highlands 2.0

And also:
Factorization
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 23 Aug 2013, 19:51

Just give credits, though you should also send him PM letting him know you're going to use his textures.
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 04 Oct 2013, 19:23

Factorization 1.5.2 patch updated 4th Oct 2013

Added GUI's for
  • Mixer
  • Crystalizer
  • Slag Furnace
  • Router
  • CraftPacket Maker and Stamper
  • Packager
  • Pocket Crafting Table
  • Parasieve
Fixed Charge meter (was in the wrong place)
Changed Inverium to something a little smoother :)

1.5.2 64x patch is here Textured against Factorization v0.8.01 (last version for 1.5.2)

Based off BigDaveNZ1's patch https://bdcraft.net/forum/wip142prealpha ... re-barrels
5 Posts

Post 18 Dec 2013, 21:22

Anyone working on this still? I was looking for the textures for the barrels.
Patch Contributor
290 Posts

Post 19 Dec 2013, 12:06

I thought the different wood barrels took the actual wood texture, I'll have a look later and see what's what.
5 Posts

Post 20 Dec 2013, 10:06

I thought they weren't worked on. Sorry, they look like logs, and not barrels is all.