Item Editing and BDCraft Suggestion

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
29 Posts

Post 25 Jul 2014, 00:20

PROBLEM

Hello! I am someone who likes to make resource pack edits (personal use!) and I was going to edit some of the item textures. I was using a program called GIMP and when I tried changing the texture to blue, the color was green. Depending on the texture of the item it seems that depending on what colors were used to make the texture, a color like blue could be green. I love Sphax, and I want to edit it but the item textures are a bit off. Does anyone know why? If not, can you fix this Sphax? Thank you.

SUGGESTION

I think Sphax, you should have a texture request forum. I know it may be a lot, but it still would be cool :D . So if someone requested chocolate cake you would make a chocolate cake texture. Then when you have a certain amount of requests done, you release a SphaxPureFuncraft pack or something. lol. I thought it would be a good idea.
"Doesn't matter where you go in life, as long as you succeed and achieve your life goal"
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
2 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2014, 01:37

The files are flattened and are locked to certain colors in this case green.
Former Staff
1033 Posts

Post 24 Aug 2014, 02:22

JastyGaming Umm... There is no glitch. Overlaying colors on top of other colors (depending on the blend method) will produce different results. It has nothing to do with the images themselves. You can talk to HanFox about getting a hold of some psd's which are already layered properly.

Here's the thread where you can ask about such things: https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... -t183.html

As far as having a separate request forum, the general discussions is here for feedback or suggestions on the base resource pack. Many people have requested/suggested alternate textures for existing base textures here.