PneumaticCraft please!

Archive of patch requests that have been completed or locked for various other reasons.
Note: This forum is visibly hidden from users, but is still searchable and readable.
3 Posts

Post 19 Apr 2014, 19:01

Hi everyone,

I was watching Direwolf20's Mod Spotlight for PneumaticCraft (Original post on Minecraft Forums), and I wanted to use it with Sphax textures. It appears no one has requested these textures already, so there I am! :)

I've never textured anything, but I think this mod's textures would be pretty simple to make. A lot of textures are just plain unicolor grey blocks... Although, there are some complex textures (because of small sizes) for drones for instance.

Anyway, if anyone is up to making some textures, I would really appreciate that! :)
Thanks in advance,
seeya!

Gringo
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
15 Posts

Post 19 Apr 2014, 20:19

I've got a request for a mod to be Sphaxified, this mod is called PneumaticCraft. It is an awesome mod based on ideas of air pressure and it has pretty awesome functionality. Self-spreading plants, drones, awesome machines, a helmet from Terminator, elevators, the list goes on.

I am only an amateur with texturing, and I really would like some help with this, since this mod really deserves some recognition.

Hope you can help,
GameSlayar
Last edited by Aedaeum on 19 Apr 2014, 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged
2 Posts

Post 03 May 2014, 14:23

Mainly, I would like to see the plants updated. They currently stand out against a sphaxed everything else.
15 Posts

Post 03 May 2014, 16:11

What do you have in mind for the flower textures?
1 Post

Post 16 May 2014, 06:50

anyone willing to texture this mod?
45 Posts

Post 27 May 2014, 09:07

Lavious wrote:
Mainly, I would like to see the plants updated. They currently stand out against a sphaxed everything else.
Agreed.
I'm playing around with it at the moment, the seeds anyway. New to texturing and CS2 my attempts don't look sphaxy enough. So many seeds and so many plants in differing stages.
I was thinking all the seeds with some corresponding colours to each type. IE: Blue for rain....
Show

Enderpearl Green for the Endermen Ones, red for fire etc etc.
So yes I am in agreement. Un-Sphaxified they ruin the landscape. :-x
15 Posts

Post 27 May 2014, 09:22

The flowers may be tricky, never mind the machines!

I'll see what I can do for flowers, maybe I can conjure something up
45 Posts

Post 10 Jun 2014, 06:21

Here's all the seeds kind of Sphaxed Out. I'm still learning so they don't look as good as some of the other artists on this web site could do.
Took the colour in the centre from the original mod colours apart from...
Enderman
Creeper
Slime and Squid which I colour picked from Sphax stuff. All of them are in x512 so if you need smaller you can resize. Its only the seeds not the plants that needs someone more capable than I.
[link]https://copy.com/bZjxcsJqEXes[/link]

Oh they are different from the one I posted earlier.