BDcraft PE for 0.15.X

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
7 Posts

Post 24 Jun 2016, 06:35

When is PureBDcraft PE going to be updated to 0.15.X? I would really love to use this pack as soon as possible, If it is being worked on, how far from done is it?
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 30 Jun 2016, 19:20

Can Simeone please add the texture for 0.15.x please i want to play with it!
3 Posts

Post 30 Jun 2016, 21:55

Seriously tho I've been struggling to find more than a dozen different resource packs that have been updated and the folder structure has changed since the official support of texture packs. There's no tutorials on how to restructure a resource pack and I'm kinda at a loss because they all vary so much.
7 Posts

Post 02 Jul 2016, 01:06

StonyWayz wrote:
Seriously tho I've been struggling to find more than a dozen different resource packs that have been updated and the folder structure has changed since the official support of texture packs. There's no tutorials on how to restructure a resource pack and I'm kinda at a loss because they all vary so much.
I found an app, not on the play store, but it does that for you, it converts 1.10 resource packs to PE 0.15.X, 16x16-64x64, not all blocks will be re textured, and there will be some bugs with animated blocks. You can find the apk here (link deleted by coujean99)

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk
3 Posts

Post 02 Jul 2016, 03:21

Awesome I'll have to give it a try