Larger ICON for PureBDcraft Pocket Edition

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 19 Sep 2015, 11:23

My problem is that I can't see the BDcraft icon for the Android app after I have installed the texture pack. I opened the app on my computer and found different sized icons for the apk-file: 36x 48x 72x 96x 144x 192x
The patch of bdcraft only contains the icons for smaller resolution (36x - 96x) but for my smartphone with a large resolution these icons will not be shown. I cant find a larger icon from bdcraft and my try to risize it was a lost of quality (I'm not so good at graphic editing)

This is the largest BDcraft Icon:
And this the largest original App Icon:

I hope that someone could make that larger icon for the Android App.
- Marcel
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2015, 18:49

No, the file is contain all this resolutions :O

please download it an other time and make a new test, because the problem is not comping from the file.
Supporter
2 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2015, 19:12

Ok, I found the problem:
Yes, the BDcraft Patch contains all icons but the two folders "res/xxhdpi-v4/" (144x) and "res/xxxhdpi-v4/" (192x) contains files named "iconx.png" but they must be named "icon.png" so if I copy them into the APK file they will not override the old icons but will be additionally copied and then be useless :(
So, you just have to rename the 2 files and it works. :D
Thanks
- Marcel
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 20 Sep 2015, 20:30 

Oh haha sorry, and thanks ^^
I hate when Mojang edit the name of her files -_-'