Sphax Texture Pack: Minecraft PE 0.14.3 Problem

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
1 Post

Post 01 Jun 2016, 12:44

Hi,
I recently download the Sphax texture pack for Minecraft PE 0.14 and I installed the texture pack using iFile (since my phone is jailbroken),after I installed the texture pack I went to open Minecraft and it just shows the Mojang sign then it crashes!

Can anyone help me solve this problem?
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 01 Jun 2016, 22:21

Hi.
First of all, you need to know than the new update of MCPE is not compatible with PureBDcraft PE 0.14.2 and 0.14.3, because Mojang has edited somes files of the game before the 0.15, but I don't think this is the problem. Maybe you can test without the "gui" folder and without the "ui" once too. It could fix the problem (I think).

Which Device have you? I know than with my iPad 2 (same for iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5 and iPad Mini 1st gen) the game is crashing somes time, and same for my Galaxy S3. I know than the problem can come from Minecraft itself. Make sure than the game config are at low, and not better. It could fix the crash.

I don't know when the new version will be ready & available, but I'm working on it. Sorry for that.

see you,
coujean99