Pocket Edition block bug

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Bedrock.
Supporter
21 Posts

Post 23 Apr 2014, 08:51 

Hi I am using minecraft pocket edition on my kindle fire not the he kindle fire and I have ran into a bug with it. All of the blocks are completely white and I have no idea how to fix it. I used block launcher for minecraft pocket edition and my version is the newest 8.1 pocket edition and I used the sphax pocket edition 8.1 for android. If anyone can help me it wouldst be most appreciated
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Admin
578 Posts

Post 23 Apr 2014, 14:42

This bug is due to not enough RAM on your device. You must size down the textures or wait for the release of PocketBDcraft x64...
If you like a post give it a diamond! :arrow_heading_up:
Have you tried Cubik?
2 Posts

Post 24 Apr 2014, 23:25

onethirdparty wrote:
Hi I am using minecraft pocket edition on my kindle fire not the he kindle fire and I have ran into a bug with it. All of the blocks are completely white and I have no idea how to fix it. I used block launcher for minecraft pocket edition and my version is the newest 8.1 pocket edition and I used the sphax pocket edition 8.1 for android. If anyone can help me it wouldst be most appreciated
I had this problem to....can someone make a 64x? please? have the items textured but not blocks is annonying......how can i have more "Ram"?

-- 24 Apr 2014, 19:25 --
Sphax wrote:
This bug is due to not enough RAM on your device. You must size down the textures or wait for the release of PocketBDcraft x64...
I have 70% ram on my phone says Clean master.
ImageImage
Former Staff
76 Posts

Post 08 May 2014, 15:02

****, I forgot to do the x64... Sorry. I work on it when asap