Question regarding texture pack patch

General help with our resourcepacks, our website, or Minecraft - including mods.
2 Posts

Post 17 Sep 2014, 18:17

Not sure if this is the right place to post this question since it's my first post on these forums,
but I figured it's better to start somewhere at least remotely relevant and be guided to the right place if needed. If it's in the wrong place, I apologize in advance and hope this gets moved to the proper place with an explanation that I could mentally note for next time :)
I've read the rules and terms etc. regarding my question but still felt uncertain so I also apologize if this feels redundant, I'd rather not break any rules about releasing textures.

Anyway, onto my question:
I'm currently using Griff's Texture Pack for Resonant Rise for my playthrough of the Yogscast Complete Pack, and I noticed some textures in the Magical Crops mod that had not yet been patched. So for once, instead of ignoring it and hide the item or completely skip using it and finding an alternative method, I took it upon myself to texture the plants and items that had not yet been patched. Which was basically just recoloring the Iron version of the various items, due to it pretty much being close to blank by default.
Now my question is, am I allowed to post this "addon" on the forums, and if so, in which section should it be posted? I'm posting a preview screenshot here to show the result if that'd help, and if anymore information is needed from my part, please let me know.

Screenshot:
Show
Seed, Essence and Plant from left to right:
  • 1.Yellorite
  • 2.Sulfur
  • 3.Osmium
  • 4.Dark Iron
  • 5.Manganese
  • 6.Magnesium
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
BDcraft Web Admin
6619 Posts

Post 17 Sep 2014, 21:01 

You should post the updated textures (if they are indeed missing from the patch) in the Magical Crops thread:
https://bdcraft.net/community/pbdc-patch ... t1705.html
Profile pic by TsaoShin: https://www.deviantart.com/tsaoshin
2 Posts

Post 18 Sep 2014, 12:55

Alright, I'll get to that when I get back home then, thanks for the reply :)