Forums - Sphax on FTB Unleashed pack on Mac : Help Center

It is currently 22 Oct 2014, 09:35 (All times are UTC )

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2013, 18:01 
I must be doing something wrong. I'm having some problems getting this to work. Not just on my Mac, which is where I primarily play Minecraft, but I also tried it on my PC and got the same issue.

I downloaded the 64x version of Sphax and the Unleashed patch for 64x.

Then, I unzip them both. I copy the files in the patch folder, and paste them in the Sphax folder. One thing I noticed that's not in the videos I've watched is it asks if I want to replace files since some files are already in the Sphax folder. I click replace, I even tried once to pick only keep newer files, but it got to the same conclusion.

Once I've pasted the patch files, I then rezip the Sphax folder and drop that into the Unleashed/Texturepack folder. When I load up FTB and click Options, Texturepacks, I see the following screen with the Sphax texture pack gray in color and it will not load.

http://i.imgur.com/Ubd1XEX.png

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Advertisement
Login to not show this ad

BDcraft Lead Moderator

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2013, 18:02 
Are you sure you're downloading the 1.5 version of the base PureBD resourcepack?

You can just try doing it without rezipping it. A "Sphax 64x" folder in the resourcepack folder works just as well as rezipping. ;)

Lead BDcraft forum Moderator

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2013, 18:08 
Ok, I wasn't sure if it needed to be zipped or not. I tried it without zipping the folder like you suggested and it worked. Thank you very much. :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]