Twilight Forest Portal Catalyst - 128x

Think a certain mod would look awesome in a BDcraft style or want a mod pack patch? Make a request here.
Forum rules
Please read the Request Rules thread before posting.

Remember all the patches are created by the community, so instead of just posting numerous requests, or bumping loads of threads consider taking some time to put a few textures together. If everyone chipped in almost all patches would be done in no time.

There are tips, tricks, and resources available in the Work in Progress section.
Supporter
14 Posts

Post 19 Jun 2017, 21:52

I am throwing this out here after several failed attempts to sphaxify the item brought by this mod in a manner that I felt was visually pleasing and fit with the overall theme of the pack. Twilight Forest Portal Catalyst only adds one item to the game and thus should be a simple effort to complete. I hope that someone with more experience than myself will be able to do this. Thank you in advance to all who read/attempt and a big thank you to anyone who does the texture! I currently run sphax in 128x, so if anyone could make the texture in 128x resolution that would be fantastic!

Twilight Forest Portal Catalyst: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec ... l-catalyst
Supporter
14 Posts

Post 04 Aug 2020, 07:07

Bumping this on the off-chance that someone ends up having time to create this item for 1.7.10 in the sphax style I've tried Macguyvering one myself but I'm garbage at art XD