[128x - 32x] Feed the Beast: Builder's Paradise [MC1.12]

Tekkit? Feed the Beast? All texture compilations (work in progress and full releases) for mod packs.
11 Posts

Post 11 Jul 2019, 13:34

In stark contrast to the tech heavy, goal orientated skyblock packs of late, FTB is proud to bring you BUILDERS PARADISE, a pack that celebrates the beauty and majesty of modded Minecraft.

With all the appeal of standard overworld kitchen sink familiarity but stocked to the rafters with mods that provide aesthetically pleasing blocks and items designed to embellish the creativity of both survival and creative players alike.

You'll still find some of your trusted tech friends here such as Applied Energistics, Forestry, Immersive Engineering, and Thermal Expansion along with the titans of magic like Thaumcraft, Botania, and Astral Sorcery but the true stars of the pack are the buildings mods. Fairy Lights, Fancy Lamps, Blockcraftery, Little Tiles, and Architecturecraft are just a few of the options and when paired with building aids like BetterBuilders wands and Chisel, well, the sky is the limit! The inclusion of ProjectEX providing easy access to bulk materials through EMC enhances the flow of the build centric gameplay so there's nothing stopping you from completing your Minecraft masterpiece!

Downloads

for MC1.12
Show

Missing Mods

Show
The following mods do not have patches:
  • AppleSkin
  • ArchitectureCraft
  • Astral Sorcery
  • AutoRegLib
  • Bdlib
  • Bed Patch
  • Better Builder's Wands
  • BetterFps
  • Blockcraftery
  • Bonsai Trees
  • Botania
  • Chameleon
  • Client Tweaks
  • CodeChickenLib
  • CoFH World
  • ConnectedTexturesMod
  • Controlling
  • CraftTweaker
  • CreativeCore
  • Custom Main Mene
  • Default Options
  • Diet Hopper
  • Dynamic Surroundings
  • Engineer's Doors
  • Extra Bit Manipulation
  • Fairy Lights
  • FastLeafDecay
  • FastWorkbench
  • Flat Colored Blocks
  • FoamFix
  • FTB Utilities
  • FTBLib
  • Funky Locomotion - KeddoXZ
  • Immersive Engineering
  • Inventory Tweaks
  • JourneyMap
  • Just Enough Resources (JER)
  • Lemon's Simple Teleporters
  • LittleTiles
  • Malisis Core
  • Malisis Doors - X64 Link not working
  • Mantle
  • MineTogether
  • Mod Name Tooltip
  • ModTweaker
  • More Overlay
  • Morpheus
  • Mouse Tweaks
  • MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod
  • MTLib
  • Neat
  • Nether Portal Fix
  • No Mobs Spawning On Tree
  • OpenBlocks
  • OpenModsLib
  • Ore Excavation
  • P455w0rds Library
  • Quark
  • ReAuth
  • Reborn Core
  • Redstone Flux
  • Resource Loader
  • Shadowfacts' Forgelin
  • Storage Drawers - by EskiMojo14 (outdated version)
  • Thaumic JEI
  • The One Probe
  • Tinkers' Tool Leveling
  • TipTheScales
  • TOP Addons
  • UniDict
  • Unlimited Chisel Works
  • WanionLib
  • Wireless Crafting Terminal - by HanFox (outdated version)
  • Xtones

Changelog

11/07/2019 - Initial Release

Credits

Show
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
1 Post

Post 13 Jul 2019, 02:02

I actually happen to have compiled my own version but it's only 128x. Mine has a bunch of things missing from yours but I don't have all the credits given or any of the other stuff that goes with it. I compiled mine for a server that a few of us are using and I wanted to make something nice for them. If you want to deal with all the rest, I could provide you with the compilation and we could merge them together.
11 Posts

Post 13 Jul 2019, 10:18

cereberus99 wrote:
13 Jul 2019, 02:02
I actually happen to have compiled my own version but it's only 128x. Mine has a bunch of things missing from yours but I don't have all the credits given or any of the other stuff that goes with it. I compiled mine for a server that a few of us are using and I wanted to make something nice for them. If you want to deal with all the rest, I could provide you with the compilation and we could merge them together.
Hi, yeah can u send me an PB with the missing ones, I am also in contact with Novamannga he was also compiling his own.
And if possible provide sources so I can give the proper credits :)
12 Posts

Post 08 Oct 2019, 18:59

Hi, thanks for the patch, it's great!

Any update on missing textures? :) I'm looking for x64.