AutumnBDCraft?

Topics regarding PureBDcraft, the HD cartoony resourcepack for Minecraft Java Edition.
9 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2015, 13:45

Hello BDCraft-Team,

I love your texture pack. Last time I thought: ''Why there is no AutumnBDCraft Texture Pack? It would be nice if there is an AutumnBDCraft Texture Pack!'' So now i ask you: Do you have time to make an AutumnBDCraft Texture Pack with red and orange trees and red grass(just an idea, for example) or: Do you want to make an AutumnBDCraft Texture Pack? I think all people would love it ;)

Your Lemectric
I love PureBDCraft <3
If you like our work please consider becoming a Supporter and get an ad-free experience.
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2015, 20:43

You could probably do something like that quite easily just by creating a patch which changes the colour palette for leaves and grass etc :) Sounds like a cool idea!

Edit: I made a quick recolour. (works with all resolutions)

Preview

Show
Tastes Like Vanilla
55 Posts

Post 09 Aug 2015, 23:46

EskiMojo14 wrote:
You could probably do something like that quite easily just by creating a patch which changes the colour palette for leaves and grass etc :) Sounds like a cool idea!

Edit: I made a quick recolour. (works with all resolutions)

Preview

Show
You just changed the colormap colors! That's no fair! :P
-- Mickey Joe, out!
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 10 Aug 2015, 08:14

Well, yeah. I never claimed it to be anything else. I just made it quickly as a kind of placeholder.
9 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2015, 12:10

I have made a enhanced version of this colourmap-patch :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love PureBDCraft <3
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2015, 12:53

You may want to replace the pack.mcmeta in it, as I originally didn't change the description. I've fixed it in my download.

-- edit --

Also, I took some screenshots with the new and improved colourmap (and shaders :P): Show
ImageImageImage

-- edit --

Rehosted the new patch as IIRC, attachments disappear after a while.
9 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2015, 16:20

I have upgraded my version, the swamp has now brown leaves and brown grass :) ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love PureBDCraft <3
Got Grungey First
385 Posts

Post 13 Aug 2015, 16:26

Also rehosted:
1 Post

Post 15 Aug 2015, 12:02

will there be also other bd-craft versions, like something Magic, asian style, or even a bd-pvp resourcepack?
1 Post

Post 21 Apr 2016, 19:40

The Downloadlink don't wokrs :cry:

Can you please make a new?